Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Church Secretary Club - The social networking community for today's church secretary!

Home   Help Calendar Contact Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Trouble Posting  (Read 3587 times)
Mary
Elite Member

Blessings: 148

I am my Beloved's & He is mine.

« on: August 28, 2011, 02:35:15 AM »

I'm having progressively greater difficulty getting my posts to post.  When I finish typing & press the Post Reply button many times nothing happens.  Is it because the website has gotten so large?  I'm trying to think of reasons why, but am stumped.  I do try to wait a while between adding my messages.
Mary
I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him will I trust."  Ps. 91:2

Author Topic: Trouble Posting(Read 3587 times)
SarahW

Blessings: 42

« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2011, 06:29:02 PM »

I am not having issues...so I don't think the board is too big  Contemplating

chewy

Blessings: 19

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2011, 09:36:25 PM »

me too

Mary
Elite Member

Blessings: 148

I am my Beloved's & He is mine.

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2011, 02:00:20 PM »

I am not having issues...so I don't think the board is too big  Contemplating
I didn't mean with people or anything, I just saw that there were over 50 some pages of posts on one area.  Like I said, I didn't know if that had anything to do with it or not.
Mary
I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him will I trust."  Ps. 91:2

Stotheara
Administrator

Blessings: 188

aka "Stothie"

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2011, 06:28:36 PM »

Hmm. No, Mary, that shouldn't be a problem. I'll look into it and see if there are any errors going on. If it were because of you posting to fast, you'd get a message, so I'm thinking that's not it. Thanks for the heads up; appreciated.

Philippians 4:8 Whatsoever things are true, honest, just, pure, lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

SarahW

Blessings: 42

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2011, 09:06:24 PM »

I didn't mean with people or anything, I just saw that there were over 50 some pages of posts on one area.  Like I said, I didn't know if that had anything to do with it or not.

I knew what you meant...maybe mine was not worded correctly.  I know some boards I am on purge most items after 60 days to help with stuff like that. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: