Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Church Secretary Club - The social networking community for today's church secretary!

Home   Help Calendar Contact Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Submitting a Link  (Read 9813 times)
Stotheara
Administrator

Blessings: 188

aka "Stothie"

« on: September 17, 2008, 04:02:23 AM »

If you have a link you would like to add to the list, please post the category and link in this thread.
Thanks!

Disclaimer: The links are provided as a service to guests and members. A link from CSC does not constitute an endorsement of any organization. CSC is not responsible for the content on any sites linked to as an external resource. The sites are not owned or maintained by CSC.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 04:27:29 AM by Stotheara » Logged

Philippians 4:8 Whatsoever things are true, honest, just, pure, lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

Author Topic: Submitting a Link(Read 9813 times)
Mary
Elite Member

Blessings: 148

I am my Beloved's & He is mine.

« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2009, 10:40:05 PM »

I have a website that is good.  It is for finding recipies.  www.allrecipies.com  Sorry it's put here.  I didn't have a place where it let me put a new one in.
Mary
I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him will I trust."  Ps. 91:2

Stotheara
Administrator

Blessings: 188

aka "Stothie"

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2009, 04:01:07 AM »

Ooh, that's a great one, Mary. I think I'll start a sticky in the Recipe Box for recipe links. Thank you!!!

Philippians 4:8 Whatsoever things are true, honest, just, pure, lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

joyfulheart37

Blessings: 66

New Boots!

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2010, 07:34:08 PM »

http://www.cloversites.com/

A great web site for web sites. It is a little costly in the beginning $500- $1000 to start but it is only $10-20 for support a month. The web sites look very very nice and are Really easy to update and use.
 We redid ours last year and they have a tracker to track your traffic and it has been up considerably since we change web site providers, its just easier to navigate and looks so much nicer. Plus it takes about a tenth of the time to up date that our old one did.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: